OISD addresses and engages the community in issues and takes initiative to research and develop new and sustainable ways of doing things, adding value using fewer resources, in order to sustain and improve the present without compromising the future.
Adhering to the following Principles:
- OISD focuses on strategic socio-economic and ecological issues facing society.
- OISD is non-political and non-partisan.
- OISD addresses issues, systems and behavior, not personalities and individuals.
- OISD publishes only under the name of the Institute.
- OISD maintains the privacy of members, contributors and benefactors.
- OISD welcomes ideas, input and editorial that meets the above criteria. See commentaries